Air Source Heat Pumps With Enerxcel
An air source heat pump is a technology very similar to a domestic refrigerator but in reverse, where it takes heat from a low-temperature source such as the outside air and delivers it to heat emitters (radiators or underfloor heating) at a higher temperature.
Air Source Products
We are a proud partner with LG and use their products to bring you a great service
Here at Enerxcel we are committed to providing you with the highest possible workmanship standards. We can offer a complete service & maintenance packages for your air to water heat pump needs.
These include refrigeration and plumbing safety checks, fault finding and repair, refrigeration & water based leak detecting and repairs, controls replacement, recommissioning, and general over the phone technical support.
Annual Servicing Plan
We can also provide you with a special custom-tailored service & maintenance plan to prevent system break down and inefficient high cost operational heat pump installation.
Our basic annual service plan will include:
- Check water and refrigerant side of the heat pump installation
- Heat pump compressor health check
- Check for refrigeration leaks
- Check water to glycol mixture concentration and if necessary top up to ensure freezing of the wet side does not occur
- Check mechanical components and safety valves
- Check expansion vessel pressure and diaphragm
- Clean magnet filters and strainers
- Check if leaving and return temperatures are correct and as per the commissioning settings
- Check if hot water cylinder heats up according to original design and health and safety practices
- Filling in a service & maintenance report as well as keeping a record of the fault codes that have occurred during operation.